Thursday 18 September 2008

I've been tagged

I have recently been tagged by a very talented lady Chris Check out her blog - it's interesting and inspirational.

If you are tagged, you must firstly post these rules:
1.Write 7 stange characteristics about yourself. They interest us all!
2.Tag 6 other people at the end of your Post.
3.Visit everyone that you have tagged and a leave a comment on their blog to let them know that they have been tagged.


So here goes:
1. I can live without my mobile phone
2. I hate not being able to do something - like linking this!
3. I like young people and strangely they seem to like me!
4. I still went to the local youth club (albeit as a leader) at 50 - did that place rock - great
5. I rather be driven than drive the car, especially on the motorway
6. I love rock and roll music and jiving - I've been doing it for a long time now
7. I went back to school at 40 and took 3 O levels and an A level

I have only recently joined the blogging world and as yet know only a few bloggers, and most of those have already been tagged, but I would like to tag
Heather
who has been a great help and inspiration. And I like her music, which is a good job because for some reason I have yet to discover, I seem to be linked to it without doing anything. Ikki

No comments: