Friday 23 January 2009

I'm stunned by kind thoughts


You meet the nicest women out here in blogland. I just got this award, Scrap Honest from Vickie at Vickies Scrapbooking today! She is so sweet and always leaves the nicest comments for me. She does some fanastic scrap pages of her children - they will love them to bits in years to come.

The rules for this award are:
1. Choose a minimum of 4 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2. Show the 4 winners' names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing then that they were prized with "Honest Scrap", the nifty icon they can display proudly on their blog.
3. List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
Here it goes, 10 honest things about me although I don't think I'm nearly as humorous and interesting as Vickie!
1. I hate mobile phones and certainly live without one!
2. I'm a craft fanatic - any day, all day, 24/7 suits me fine.
3. I'm very competitive - I like to win specially at my sport of crown green bowling.
4. I hate not being able to do something and I'm very critical of myself for not being able to do something, but at times my patience amazes me, I just keep doing stuff over - but does this make me a unsatisfied person? It does, I think, confirm my competitive nature.
5. I hated being without my PC - when it was poorly - I was very sad, how sad it that! BUT it's because I love blogging and meeting such lovely peeps.
6. I like to learn new things - I'm back to my competitive nature I suppose.
7. I love Rock and Roll and still (just about) have the energy to jive. Lovely memories of the 60's. My head rocks (I like), but my body rolls on (I'm not so keen on this).
8. My downfall with food is cake and cream and lovely sticky puds. Now my taste buds are screaming, and I'm trying to lose about 12 lbs. Oh dear!
9. I don't like quizs, but have to go to one tonight, drat!
10 I talk to much, think to much, blog to much - no wonder I can't sleep!

Passing The Bloggy Love On: Now for the four blogs I'm passing this along to, this is the best part for me, getting to know great fellow crafters.
Tonya
Kat
Jackie
Julie
See you in blogland soon,

No comments: