Tuesday 28 October 2008

Challenge Card

I have used the sketch from oh-la-la challenge.
It lacks something?!?!?!?

Red hammer cardstock, paper from HOTP matted on red card
Inkadinkado stamp coloured with prisma pencils and blended with sanador
gems and flowers from stash

I struggle to tear paper,
so in an effort to distress the card which I felt being an old santa suited the theme,
I have used a metal ruler on the edges and inked with black. Perhaps this is why it
didn't work? Or, is it the gems? They were a required element, but I'm not sure. Ikki
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Eileen, fab card, looks fine as it is to me

Barbaraxx

Wendi said...

It looks absolutly beautiful to me too, I love reds
Thank you for joining in
Wendi x

Alexandria said...

I think the card looks great! Welcome to the Sisterhood!

Alexandria said...

Ikki, I would love it if you would help me with linking in a post. You can email me at alexandrialee2001@yahoo.com

Kate Lewis said...

Hi Ikki, just getting around to saying hi to my new fellow sisters (group 26) - looking forward to getting to know you! I really like this card, looks great! Kate x

Heather said...

Hi Ikki,
I like it just as it is, so Christmassy.
I'm on holiday now for two weeks )WHOOPEE!!) - going to dee Paul in Germany so hopefully get some quality crafting & blog hopping time in. (I will be bugless though :-))
hugs Heather xxx