Sunday 2 November 2008

G.O.S.H

I have recent joined SBS#26 and one of my adopted sisters
Kate is hosting an appeal as follows:-



Great Ormond Street Hospital card appeal
One of the reasons why I think we love to craft is, not just for the pleasure we get from doing it, but also from the pleasure of giving something handmade to someone.As we come up to Christmas it's nice to think not only about our nearest and dearest that we are going to create for but also about those who may not be able to give a card to someone because they are in hospital, are sick, in the forces abroad or do not have the means.I'm setting up a scheme that I hope might grow and I'd love it if you could join me!

If you are interesting in helping Kate - you will find more info on her blog Yours Truly on the above link. She is so right in what she says about the pleasure we get from crafting and giving something handmade to someone.

Ikki

1 comment:

Kate Lewis said...

Thanks so much for your support! Kate x