Thursday 27 November 2008

Wow, another award



This lovely award was given to me by
Vickie my new USA SBS26 sister. Her blog is a delight to follow - pop in and have a peek. Thank you, Vickie so much for thinking of me. I'm so pleased that we have made contact, just like this award.

This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!

Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

I hereby pass this on to great bloggers who so well fit this award, and I'm saving 3 for those I'm yet to met!

Kate
Viv
Anne
Barbara
Chris

3 comments:

Anne said...

Oh Ikki! This is so very kind of you! Thank You very much indeed - I'm really grateful! {{{HUG}}}

Kate Lewis said...

Hi Ikki, thanks so MUCH for this award! Sorry I'm late in replying - I'll put it on my blog asap!! Thanks again :) Kate xx

Chrissie said...

Wow a double whammy! Just back from my cruise and I have receive this award twice! How lucky is that!
Thank you SO much Ikki!
Chrissie