Thursday 6 November 2008

A trio of Cuttlebug Christmas cards

I love messing about with my Cuttlebug and I came up with these designs. I've had the Nestie scalloped circles for ages and never found a use for them before. I was pleased with the results on these cards. They are simple, easy to do and a bit different.
I'm making cards this year for the North Staffs Breast Cancer Unit and hopefully these will sell. Hope you like them, thanks for looking. Ikki

CB folders: Devine Swirls, Swiss Dots, Winter &Snowflakes

Nesties large scalloped circle

10 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Oh wow these are lovely, very elegant. Kim

Vickie said...

Ikki, these cards look great. I want the Cuttlebug!! That tri-fold card looks like something I would see at Hallmark!!! These cards will sell.

~T~ said...

Those are super cute! I love them!

Alexandria said...

These cards are stunning!

Heather said...

Gorgeous Ikki - you're making the bug stand on it's head now (Lol)
I'm here in Germany - Bug in England - you wouldn't believe how difficult it is to make a card without it.
hugs Heather xx

Kate Lewis said...

stunning Ikki - really elegant, love them! Kate x

Dawn said...

Absolutelu gorgeous cards - Great designs!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous cards, love the embossing...rally elegant cards again Ikki. Debbie x

Unknown said...

Hi Eileen, those cards are excellent, well done!

Barbaraxx

Tash said...

Hi Ikki I absolutely love these cards they are beautiful and I am sure your friends and family will love them too.