Tuesday 23 December 2008

2 challenges in 1


Since I have finished my Christmas cards, I thought I'd have a go at a couple of challenges.

Basic Grey's remit - Going Green - was to use old bits and pieces.
I have used: Sultry Papers and Brown ribbon from a chocolate box (sadly empty)
and pink gems retrieved from a last year's CC. Thrift or not!

The other challenge was from CCC - Love theme to celebrate Julee's 11th anniversary. Congratulations Julee.

Stamp from Hero Arts that I purchased ages ago and have not used before.
Paper from Sultry range of BasicGrey
Ribbon and gems from green collection
CB - Textile folder

8 comments:

~T~ said...

Cool! I also wanted to let you know Patch work pjs is now http://tuesdaysattonyas.blogspot.com Sorry for the inconvience of changing things up.
Merry Christmas!

Kathryn said...

Such a pretty card -- love the color and the edges of the circle -- so wonderful!!

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Kathryn

Heather said...

Hi Eileen,
Beautiful card, love the colours.
Loved my Christmas card too - many thanks - it will be going away and coming out next year too (lol)
Have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year
hugs Heather xx

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card, LOVE the gorgeous elements and designz! :) Thanks for playing along with the OCC.

Merry Christmas,
Jennifer :)

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

What a beautiful card Ikki! I love that stamp, It adds so much!
Hope you had a good xmas :-)

Chris said...

Such a beautiful card, gorgeous colours, design and great use of recycled elements. Chris x

Jo Nevill said...

Your card is gorgeous, so pretty. Thank you for joining us in our challenge. Happy New Year.

Hugs,

Jo x

Kim Costello said...

Very gorgeous card love the colours! Hope you had a wonderful christmas and Happy New Year!
Kim :)