Monday 1 December 2008

OCC


I just love the challenges and DT cards on OCC. This is my take on this week's challenge.
Tag was made for this week's TYI challenge. I like to make tags and find a use for them - this fitted well and made a card for my granddaughter Megan aged 2. It's cheerful, glittery,textured and she really enjoyed making a snowman when it last snowed. Living in Edinburgh she won't have to wait long!
CB folder Snowflakes - Torn card in three layers - added stickles for texture.

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your sweet snowman, thanks so much for playing along.

Heather said...

Gorgeous card Eileen.
I like the OCC challenge but never seem to get round to it these days, I did look this week, but have no snowmen, have drawn one, but we'll see.
Thanks for your congrats.- yes the champagne in the 'fridge - drinks are on me.
hugs Heather xx

Cassie said...

It turned out lovely! The tag looks wonderful on that background!

Alexandria said...

The little snowman is co cute. I really like this card.

Unknown said...

Awww this is sweet Ikki.
Megan will treasure it.
Thank you so much for the award you've given me. I'm honoured.
Viv xx